On this page you can download the long term curriculum plans for your child’s year group. Take a look and see what they are learning about. If you would like to find out any further information about the curriculum, please don’t hesitate to contact your class teacher or any member of the senior management team.
- Year 1 Autumn 1 Homework Menu
- Year 1 Curriculum Map 20 21
- Year 2 Autumn 1 Homework Menu
- Year 2 Curriculum Map 20 21
- Year 1 Class Newsletter – Autumn 2020
- Year 2 Class Newsletter – Autumn 2020
- Year 1 Class Newsletter – Spring 2020
- Year 2 Class Newsletter – Spring 2020
Our main reading scheme is Oxford Reading Tree, Tree tops and Project-X. We have recently built on our library of books for the children, ensuring that texts are interesting, challenging and promote a love of reading.
In both Early Years and KS1 we follow the ‘Letters and Sounds’ scheme of work to teach synthetic phonics. We also use other resources such as ‘Jolly Phonics’ to run along-side this programme.