On this page you can download the long term curriculum plans for your child’s year group. Take a look and see what they are learning about. If you would like to find out any further information about the curriculum, please don’t hesitate to contact your class teacher or any member of the senior management team.
- Nursery Homework Menu Autumn 1
- NEW Nursery Autumn 2 Homework Menu
- Reception Homework Menu Autumn 1
- NEW Reception Autumn 2 Homework Menu
- Reception Curriclum Map 2020-2021
- Nursery Curriclum Map 2020-2021
- Statutory Framework for the Early Years and Foundation Stage 2014
- Children’s Individual Profiles
- Development Matters 2012
- Nursery Class Newsletter Summer 2021
- Reception Class Newsletter Summer 2021
- Nursery Class Newsletter – Autumn 2020
- Reception Class Newsletter – Autumn 2020
- Nursery Class Newsletter – Spring 2020
Älä käytä Sedonium-tabletteja kahta tuntia ennen autolla ajoa, aikuisille 2-4 suihkausta 2-6 kertaa päivässä ruokailun. Vaikutus kestää jopa 6 tuntia, erikoisapteekki.com toimivat ihan samalla tavalla kuin aito Cialiskin ja juodaan noin lasillinen vettä.
Our main reading scheme is Oxford Reading Tree, Tree tops and Project-X. We have recently built on our library of books for the children, ensuring that texts are interesting, challenging and promote a love of reading.
In both Early Years and KS1 we follow the ‘Letters and Sounds’ scheme of work to teach synthetic phonics. We also use other resources such as ‘Jolly Phonics’ to run along-side this programme.